We provide comfort and care in a family environment
Values of Mill Cove Nursing Home
As a Board of Directors and Staff we are committed:
- Respect & Dignity: we will model respect at all levels of our organization while maintaining the dignity of our residents.
- Person-Centered Care: we respect residents’ rights and recognize the unique needs of the individual. We will offer choices and involve residents and their families in decision making.
- To recognize that each resident is a unique individual deserving of a personal touch.
- Safety: safety applies to every task we each perform every single day.
- Quality Staff: we will work together to maintain the highest quality of care and service while conducting ourselves with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Honesty & Transparency: we are committed to transparency and being accountable to our staff, residents, families, and stakeholdlers in our planning and decision making.
In all our decisions and actions, these values will guide us.